Make Up For Ever Makeup Haul

Every last Saturday of the month, I get 40% off Make Up For Ever so I decided to hit up the store. Even with that discount, I spent WAY too much and I swore to myself this is the last batch of makeup I’m going to buy for a while..let's see. Everything I got except for the eyeliner, lip pencil and the HD foundation, is for my kit I swear.

What did I get you ask?? Let me list it from left to right.

Dany’s Pouch - super stoked on this! If I am on set, I can put my brushes in there instead of having it lye around on the table for more neater set up.

Mist & Fix Mist - this mist sets the makeup on the face after application.

Eye Seal - holds the eyeshadow and pigments on.

All Matt Primer - this is amazing! Feels really smooth on the face.

Lipstick #201 - I needed an orange lipstick.

HD Powder - this is a smaller version but they had a bigger size at $140.

HD Foundation #115, 117, 140, 177 & 185 - #115 is for me but I got 4 different colors for my kit. I can mix and match for all skin tones. I’m ready. You know this is the cream of the crop out there now right?

Star Powder #930 - Shimmery brown pigment. Uber pretty.

Powder Brush 55N - Love this brush. I will be using it to apply the HD foundation.

Crayon Lip Liner #KF01A - Love the pink. I can wear it with gloss.

Aqua Lip 17C - I needed a orange lip liner to match my orange lipstick.

Aqua Eyes 10 - this is for me, I can’t live without waterproof eye liner in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment