Introduction

This is my first post for my new blog and I wanted to introduce myself! I am Rika, born in Tokyo, Japan and I have been living in New York for a while now. English is my second language so please excuse me if my grammar is iffy on my blog.

I have always been a creative girl and of course I chose something related to the Arts as my professions. I have been a graphic designer for the past 9 years but have been juggling many “hobbies” throughout those years. I also have a jewelry line called The Dynasties.

The reason why I am starting this new blog is because I have a new aspiration in my life that I have been working on and that is to become a Makeup Artist!!! I have started taking baby steps to make that a reality so I want to blog about it as well as make this blog all about MAKEUP and things I LOVE!!

So welcome to Rika Loves It! and hope you check in with me here and there to see what’s up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment